This is an e-book with over 180 hands- on, visual activities for ages 3 months to 5 years old. This is a manual of activities, each photographed clearly. The activities are made from recycled home items, dollar store items, and craft store items which makes it easy for any parent and educator to make. The activities in the book have been used by preschool and kindergarten teachers, therapist, teachers of special needs students, and homeschoolers worldwide. They have reported a great response from their students, increased concentration, interest in learning, and their students learning key concepts easily. The activities in the book help children in the following areas:
- Fine motor development
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Starting and finishing tasks
- Life skills for daily living
- Math and reading readiness
- Following directions
- Visual spatial skills
- Hand-eye coordination
- Visual discrimination
- Development of the senses
The book shows you step by step on how to set an early learning system for a child, targeting their educational needs. Children of ages 3 months to 5 years old will absolutely love the activities and at the same time learn advanced concepts needed to be mastered by Kindergarten.
Who would find this book helpful?
-Stay at home mothers looking to prepare students for kindergarten while providing fun, engaging activities for their children
-Preschool and kindergarten teachers looking to teach educational standards in a visual and hands on manner
– Special education teachers looking to provide learning activities to their visual learners in a structured way
– Therapist looking help their clients reach certain milestones such as fine motor development, hand-eye coordination, matching and sorting skills, following directions, completing tasks, and so forth.
Over 180 activities in the following 10 categories:
Give children the gift of learning!
BONUS: Schedules and Planners Included!!